Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Expensive lesson...literally $

I inadvertently enabled IDEAS internet on my phone. SHIT!!! Gonna incur extra charges! It's an expensive lesson for me, literally. $0.02/kb.

WHATEVER NOW. Just gonna work and earn more to cover up my expenses. T_T

I am only gonna connect to internet via Wireless@SG - nothing else!

Working at iras. Routine job every day. Boring but no stress. Both sort of balance each other out and so I feel no joy nor qualm for my job. A mundane work for 8.5 hours. Interestingly, once I start doing work, time seems to pass faster and makes it more bearable for me the whole day.

No matter what, I am going to endure through this mundanity until the very end. Hopefully I pass my teaching internship interview so that I can earn $65/day when school reopens.

Earning $$$ is my top priority to cover up my huge expenses, especially on the unnecessary IDEAS charges! Hate it but won't wallow in it for there's no use. An expensive lesson indeed.

No comments: