Friday, November 19, 2010

bill shock!

I agree that money isn't the most important thing in the world, so we need not be overly concerned over how many zeros there are in your bank account. Nevertheless, money is ESSENTIAL. It seems like money is another factor to human survival, besides the basics: oxygen, food, water, sunlight and electromagnetism.

I was in Malaysia between 11 and 14 Nov. I did not sign up for data plan. Why the hell did my bill show me using 14 MB, incurring over $70?! Screw this! I'm gonna make a trip to SingTel shop tmr and clarify. This is a matter of principle - over-charging me. $, though not the most important thing in life, is essential, and moreover, I don't have a surplus of money for them to anyhow charge me like that.

Have been working for 6 days. I do feel my time is properly occupied yet I don't quite feel satisfied.
Earning $ is my objective, so I will press on the mundanity. Fortunately the colleagues are all very friendly and caring towards me. Their sense of humour helps in brightening up my day of work.

Lacking of human touch...

No comments: