Sunday, November 07, 2010

ORD LOH!

ORD!
Back to Study!
Got Degree!
So Happy!

Earning $$$ is my priority now. But there's a problem: my driving lessons will most probably have to shift to weekends, which means I have to pay $3 more.

Other stuff I would like to do: Dye my hair and change a new spectacles. Of course they are at the bottom of my priority.

I want to dye my hair bright light blue! LOL! That would be SO COOL but unfortunately I need to work. No employer will approve of their employees to dye such an uncommon colour in order to uphold their image. Actually I got the inspiration of dyeing light blue from Key (SHINee); he highlighted light blue, and I thought that was cool. haha.

I've been searching for SNSD and SHINee on YouTube these days. All 9 members from SNSD can do split! How cool is that! And SHINee are so young! Even the oldest is only 1 month+ older than me. And Key has a unique voice which attracted my attention. After watching Hello Baby featuring both SNSD and SHINee as umma and appa, I get to know more of their personalities which make me like them even more. Talented and kind-hearted, they deserve our support and admiration for their passion and hard work.

Kyungsan SNSD

SHINee

Yoogeun

No comments: