Friday, July 10, 2009

run ...

Shall update my blog...lol
Last week was my company's POP. Was glad that my parents and friends could get to see the gigantic Leopard tanks that we are operating. Though we had only a few rehearsals, due to time constraints, I suppose the whole parade still turned out rather decent. Thanks to the weather too for it stopped raining before the commencement of the parade, or the efforts everybody put in, especially when we worked so hard till 10 pm the night before so as to showcase our best performance possible, would be in vain.

There'll be physical training every single day! -.- 19km - the distance I've run this week, half of the distance was completed this morning. IPPT test next wednesday. Hope I can jump ffffaaaaarrrrrr, and do not rain on that day... Yes, the weather does affect the distance that I could jump.. LOL.

My whole body is suffering from muscle ache. Gonna rest...

No comments: