Sunday, May 31, 2009

IPPT till GOLD

Yet again, I achieved Silver for the IPPT last week. Since I haven't got Gold, I am to take IPPT, again, coming Wed. -.-" Yes, I am to take IPPT until I get Gold. For my IPPT last week, I improved my running timing merely by 4 seconds. At this rate, it's gonna take many months before I could run in less than 9:44. ---------.-----------"

Didn't manage to get marksmanship. Not really disappointed lah, after getting to know the statistics of the number of people who can get marksmanship at their first try. No wonder one can get 200 bucks for hitting the marksmanship since only very few can manage to do it, like only 10%??... Perhaps IPPT is easier. Lolx...

I've accepted NTU Chem and Biochem course. A more practical choice, I guess, especially with the internship they offer. Hope I won't regret. Gonna find out in 1.5 years' time anyway.

Coming week not gonna be an easy week eh. Oh well.
Ok, till then...

No comments: