Saturday, May 16, 2009

which uni???

Now I'm torn between NTU Chemistry & Biological Chemistry and NUS Faculty of Science. The former has a direct honour programme and has internship in the 4th year while the latter is more established, and perhaps more recognized. Yet another dilemma. =\ Currently, I have a better impression on NTU as it has better laboratory facilities and has a new building. However, I'm also concerned about the school's culture and student activities as I wouldn't wanna lead a boring uni life. Advices are most welcomed. =)

Gonna have another IPPT coming Wed. Unsure if I could do well as I have regimental duty the day before which will last through the night. Addtional 100 bucks would, of course, be good! =D

Days ahead will only get tougher with more tedious and tiring trainings that are to come. I know I'm going to have to bear with wearing my sweaty uniform while executing my tasks.

No comments: