Saturday, June 21, 2008

mid-year exam

MID-YEAR EXAM!

SHIT! I am so scared now.

3-hour MATH P1 on Monday.
Hope that it is really a 3-hour paper for me, and not 1-hour or any less (that is, there are many questions which I dunno how to go about solving them). *Touchwood!

Chem P3 & Bio P2 on Wednesday.
CHEMISTRY - my greatest source of phobia.
If only my tutor could believe in me that I can eventually make it for A level for this subject, then perhaps I can relax myslf a bit and not getting myself too stressed up. If only no one is bugging me to drop any subjects no matter what my mid-year results would be... and have faith in me...
Perhaps some people out there thought that I am obstinate and perhaps, shameless. But I have no time, nor do I want, to care about their perception for me. I'll just have to carry on with my life as usual, along with faith.
Chem tutor has said before that the mid-year exam serves to 'kill' us. Oh man... Nothing being said now will aid in better my grades. I just have to perform my best abilities during exam. I want to pass, and, if possible, get better grades.

BIOLOGY - the subject which I have always been passionate about, and was my most confident subject in sec sch and O level. I want to reverse my JC Bio exam results trend. Oh man... =\

CLL P1 and MATH P2 on Friday.
For this June holiday, I TOTALLY and ABSOLUTELY did not even read my CHINESE LANG & LIT stuff at all! Well, I wanted to devote my time to other subjects actually.

MATH P2 - Hopefully can score for Statistics, provided that the questions are not asked in such a way that I don't know what it wants.

Alright, I know I should be studying instead!

No comments: