Saturday, June 14, 2008

25th SLC

Just came back from the SLC organised by the 25th SC - their last event working together, as is with any other batch of SC from JSS. Expectedly, sense of nostalgia was stirred up while watching the campers being punished together and yet not forgetting to encourage one another to 'endure!'.

Many seniors from 16th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 23rd and 24th SC came back to help out in this camp, though some of them only wish to participate in one special event organised during SLC. But for me, the objective is not for the special event, but rather for the sense of togetherness being in the big family of Student Council, as well as to be a part in the mission of grooming leaders. One can easily notice that in every batch, there are always a few who are very 'on' one who will definitely come back without fail to help out, perhaps this is due to the level of commitment.

Just 4 hours ago, yet another batch of leaders have successfully endured through the test. Congrats to the upcoming 26th SC. At the same time, it just means that I am getting older, just like other seniors who whine about their age difference compared to the campers. Time flies.

Enjoyed myself during my stay in the SLC. Had lots of laughters! Lolz...

Allan Er Jun Yao


Alright, the purpose of blogging right now despite not having my sleep for 29 hours is so that my hair will dry because I just showered. Since my hair is almost dry, and I am almost zonked out, I shall stop and head for bed... ...

No comments: