Wednesday, June 25, 2008

in the midst of MYE period

SO I took Chem P3 and Bio P2 today. Shan't do any postulations on my results since the level of disappointment will be proportional to the level of expectations.
I suddenly realised a trend in the duration of my exam time-table. 3 hours of Math P1 on Mon, total of 4 hours of Chem p3 & Bio P2, and a total of 5 hours of CLL P1 and Math P2 coming Friday. After this week, I would have taken 12 hours of exam, equivelant to half a day. And that's not it, there's still next week.

Oh man, I think I am suffering from some sort of "exam-anxiety" syndrome. Even though I made myself to lie on my bed at 11pm, I am somehow unable to travel to my dreamland for hours, and by the time I finally slept, I think the clock is showing 1am or perhaps 2am. Consequently, I only had 3 - 4 hours of sleep instead of 6. [V_V]

Had been watching SHE videos on Crunchyroll. So funny! Oh well, need to take a break after intensive studying and shall continue tomorrow to memorise Chinese and also to practise Math.
Functions, Maclaurin's Series, Area and Volume by Integration and perhaps some Vectors might come out for P2. And I seriously need some logical thinking or I can't do P&C and Probability!

Oh ya, I love my mum!
LOLz....
I'm quite random, at times.

Enough of blogging, I shall go and watch more SHE videos =]

No comments: