Monday, May 19, 2008

past week

MY wisdom tooth remains intact. The dentist just gave me antibiotics and medicine which cured the pain around my neck, as well as 2 small bottles of Listerine which contain fluoride -.-"
Hope nothing worse will happen, at least until the end of this year. *cross finger*

J2s went to watch the A Div Volleyball Boys final at Toa Payoh on Thursday. NYJC beat TJC 3-0 to clinch the championship! I would say it was relatively easy for NYJC to win this time round compared to last year against AJC. It was much more exciting last year.
Unexpectedly, the J2s actually cheered loudly. lolx... I thought the SC would have a hard time to making us cheer but most of us were very enthusiastic. Perhaps some of them have never watched a Volleyball match. "N -! Y -! J - C!" Even the primary school kids followed us and cheered for our college.

This 3-day long weekend, as usual, was not enjoyable for me. Had 3-hour CLL paper 1 on Sat morning. After that, I have to crap testimonial for quan hui out... lolx... And need to MEMORISE Chem SPA Skill A for the mock SPA tomorrow. Bio Mock SPA Skill A will be on coming Thursday.. argh.... I just want to get SKILL A over and done with!

Saddened by the many natural disasters that happened recently. I restrained myself from reading too much on the news for fear that I might become desensitized. Oh well, just like a doctor who may have used to seeing life and deaths in the hospital, I may well become numb to such human disasters which I wouldn't want myself to become to be. Life for the affected people would be very difficult. Let us all show our compassion and love for them, perhaps this is the least which all of us can do.

No comments: