Saturday, May 31, 2008

june hols

Watched "Windstruck" yesterday night on Channel U from 11.30pm to 2 am! I woke up only at 1.25pm today~~ oh well...
Sure feel guilty for sleeping so long and wasted my time to study. But this is the first time this year that I watched a movie till so late and slept for so long! So i shan't feel so bad about myself.

Windstruck is somewhat similar to "My Sassy Girl". But Winstruck is a SAD ROMANTIC story. Oh my, I nearly cried while watching it cuz it's really sad!

The girl is a policewoman who is determined to get rid of the criminals while the guy is a Physics teacher. One day, the guy was chasing a robber but he was misunderstood by the policewoman as the robber instead. So this is how they met.

Windstuck. Classroom

The guy later went to volunteer as a police patrol and was teamed up with the same policewoman he met earlier. On their course of patrolling, they witnessed a case of illegal trading of drug and the policewoman wanted to catch them by following a guy involved. But the timid Physics teacher wouldn't want to follow, so he attempted to run away but the policewoman handcuffed him together with her, and both of them followed the guy.


Windstruck. Handcuffed

After successfully catching the criminals, the policewoman found out that she had lost the key to unlock the handcuff, thus they spent a night sleeping together while being handcuffed with each other. Thereafter, their love for each other grows and they become involved in a relationship.

After some episodes of life, in a dark alley, the policewoman accidentally shot her boyfriend in the heart in an attempt to shoot another criminal she aimed for. The boyfriend actually wanted to help his girlfriend to catch the highly dangerous criminal, which his girlfriend never knew of. His boyfriend eventually died. The girl wanted so much to die with her boyfriend that she committed suicide but was eventually rescued.

The girl belived firmly that after 7 x 7 = 49 days, the spirit of his boyfriend would come and look for her, as it was depicted in a legend that in 49 days after a person died, the ghost spirit of the deceased will come and look for his loved ones before the spirit leave the mortal world forever.

And on the 49th day, the spirit of her boyfriend indeed come to look for her. The girl was really delighted to be able to finally get to see her boyfriend again. Tears rolled down the cheeks of both parties. After a short conversation, the house becomes brighter suddenly, signalling the boyfriend to leave.

The girl wanted so much to leave with him. But the guy said to her that she still haa a long way to go in life and let him leave with her love she had for him instead.

[Oh man, the scene was so touching.... I wouldn't want to carry on with my life if I can ever follow the person to wherever we will be going, anywhere but remaining in the mortal world, forever.]

Left with no choice, they bade goodbyes with each other.

The story ended with the policewoman met with another guy at a train station. She vividly heard the voice of his dead boyfriend, in the wind, telling her that he will come back to her somehow and belived that she can sense his existence. The guy she met at the train station was clearly the one whom she felt the existence of his boyfriend. The girl, with tears rolling in her eyes, smiled at the guy, knowing deeply in her heart that his boyfriend was near her; while for the guy, he looked puzzled but somehow felt that the girl is special in a certain way...

Perhaps her dead boyfriend left her with hopes somehowwhile she continues living her life.

And the story ended~~

Windstuck. Billowing in the wind

Not bad a movie. Anyway, the point is it is really touching. haha...
-----------------------------------------------
Anyway, 1st week of holiday is coming to an end very soon. Just when I am pondering why I have only managed to finish revising only Chemistry, I found out that I have to study for Bio and Chem SPAs until Wed. So I am actually only free to study what I want only from yesterday. No wonder I thought that I am so not productive. -.-

But that also means that I need to study intensively so as to be able finish my revision for all subjects and am prepared for mid-year exams!
Good luck~~~~

I shall force myself, no matter how, to memorise all the Inorganic Chem reaction equations, to fully understand Vectors and Recurrence Relations, to selectively memorise (not going to memorise poems that have come up last year A level) Chinese Language and Lit stuffs! As for Bio, I will just have to reinforce all those I have understood and polish my answering techniques with details.

Holidays = Days to study except for the need to go to school. (by Ms Amy Phua)
But this will not be applicable to the December holidays this year! I am so looking foward to its arrival~

No comments: