Friday, May 02, 2008

'labour' day~

SO I slept till 12pm+++ on Mayday (or Labour Day). Hahax..I admit that I slept like a log~~~
Studied for Chemistry Organic test, started only at 2pm and the rest of the day was devoted to only Chem, only for the sake for the test this morning. I could've gotten more marks, like 5 more marks, if my brain was a little bit more clear and me not getting that nervous and impatient. Passing it is my aim=]

My precious Saturdays are gone, at least for 2 more Saturdays =(
NAPFA 6 stations test tmr! I TRULY HOPE that I can PASS my 2.4km rum! My standing broad jump! My sit-and-reach! Hohoho....I'm really not athletic. That means I need more training...But there's no more time left. I don't want to do retest 2 Saturdays later or do it again in July. And most importantly, I'm not letting mysef to train for 2 extra months for BMT!

CLL P2 test 3hour FULL paper next Saturday! Sianx~
As if this is not enough, CLL P1 3 hour FULL paper the Saturday after next!
ARGH! I hate writing in Chinese now than ever! I sympathise with my hands and fingers! And, well, pen ink -.-"

Bio Mock SPA Skill A next monday...Math Statistics Lecture test next tuesday... Bio Diversity & Evolution test next Thursday... GP essay writing next Fri...
=X

Anyway, I pre-empt that the following 2 weeks is a test for my endurance, yet again. 6-day week for 2 consecutive weeks. I shall tell myself this: "It's Mon. Be happy, for Friday is coming =)"

Alright, I have to and must come to my senses now. Felt kinda relieved for knowing it. Of course felt happy for the parties =] Whatever sadness or disappointment or depression, I shall not risk myself beng embittered and trapped by dwelling too much in these emotions, which I am capable of since I am kind of sentimental person (lolx...), and I shall dip myself in the river of Lethe.

GP lessons are the most interesting ones. In contrast, I dreaded for reporting for PE lessons. Therefore, I must pass my NAPFA tmr yea!

GP tutor showed us a movie titles\d ' The Truman Show'. Damn awesome and cool movie. It exaggerated the consequences of the mass media being so rampant that the private life of Truman, since young, has been broadcasted to the public, and this is kept in the dark from Truman because all the people he met in his life are 'actors' and all the events he had participated in are all 'arranged' by the people in-charge of Truman Show.

This movie provokes us to find out for ourselves does the truth really matter. Why do we want to know the truth, if everything now is, or seems, perfectly alright for us? What if the truth is ugly? Why not choose to continue to live how we are living now? Does the truth REALLY matter?

I got a hard time choosing my stand. Apparently, after careful and thoughtful considerations for both sides of the arguments, I have not chosen a concrete stand which I strongly stand by.

I can't wait to step down from CCA which is on next Wed! It's time for the real thing.

*embrace life =)*

No comments: