Sunday, April 27, 2008

if u know what i'm trying to say

I am a stranger in this strange place.
And I felt so lonely.
I would never travel alone anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is so 'sian'. I'm sure people around me always hear me saying 'So sian...'. Ppl like quan hui especially... LOLx....
Paiseh ah.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If life is so perfect...
I'd be worried
That if everything is just a facade
That it won't actually last long
And will be over soon.
Will I be able to accept the fact then?
Can I handle it?

Life is a challenge.
But it is also a chance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
On the bed...

Sanshun: Zhenxian, do you love me?

Zhenxian: Huh?? Do you even need to ask this question??

Sanshun: Then say 'I love you' to me!

Zhenxian: What?! I can't bring myself to say those things!

Sanshun: Come on! You should express your love and let people around you know that you care for them!

Zhenxian: I always do that in my heart.

Sanshun: Then they won't know that you actually care for them!

Zhenxian: What's the difference when you keep your love in your heart and to express it out? They're the same!

Sanshun: No! They are not! People wouldn't mind being showered with more love if you want to give them!

Zhenxian: Oh my! You're so childish!

Sanshun: We people are all childish! Come on, say it to me!

Zhenxian: Can't be bothered with you!

Sanshun: Look like I will have to make you say it right now! If you won't do it, you will never say it!

And so Sanshun uses her brute force and strangles Zhenxian round his neck and force Zhenxian to say

Zhenxian: Ahh!!! Let go of me!!!!!

Sanshun: Come on! Just three words! Say it to me!

Zhenxian is struggling...

Zhenxian: I.........love.........you........

Sanshun: Louder! Come on!

Zhenxian: I.............Love............You!

Sanshun: I can't hear you! Louder!!!

Zhenxian (with all his might): I..................LOVE...............YOU!!!!!!!!

Sanshun, satisfied for now, let go of Zhenxian

Zhenxian (panting): Oh my! Can't believe you are so strong... (pant...)

Sanshun: I'll let you off for now. Next time, I want to hear it from you from the bottom of your heart, alright?

Zhenxian (pretending not to hear): Come on dear, let's do what we're supposed to do... ... ...

..............................................

No comments: