Wednesday, April 16, 2008

cry...

Sometimes I really would like to cry my heart out.
I barely can manage the stressful situation I am currently in.
I embrace every moment when I have managed to be strong mentally and did not let myself break down.
But crying would make one feel better, as depicted by drama and from friends, right?
Yet there is no room nor space for me to cry. This world is just too packed.
I have thought of crying in my room but whenever I am back from college, my parents have already returned home from work. I can't possibly let them hear me cry.
So all along, I've been keeping the almost unbearable and overwhelming feeling to myself. I can't find anybody to talk to. I know there is somebody but the idea is just not feasible since no one is not busy.
Sigh. This world is so packed yet it's so hard to find somebody to confide into (though this person exists).

相识满天下,知心有几人

No comments: