Friday, April 25, 2008

service-learning =]

Some updates... though blogging is really what I shouldn't do now~

Saturdays are packed with events nowadays... The Sat before last week, I went back to college for extra Chem tutorial. Last Sat the college celebrated 29th College Day and we also had Chem extra remedial on Organic synthesis before that. Looking at the awardees going up the stage for their excellent A level results...I just hope that I will be like them next year. And thanks to my cca teacher for his wish. Tmr, a Sat, I will be going to IMH for my service-learning. Well, honestly, there's some fear about going there as I never have interacted with ppl like them.... But my friends said they are actually ok and normal like us, so I guess everything's gonne be alright. Next Sat, NAPFA TEST!!! OMG!! I have many stations to work on... Somehow, I couldn't jump as far as before.. sian... and my 2.4km too! I always wanted to train but just can't find the time to.. Now it's quite late.. No matter what, I will push on on next Sat! I really don't wanna waste 2 months of my life for eXtRa NS training... x[

For the FIRST time ever, I PASSED BOTH MY CHEM AND BIO TESTS!! x)
That's really a big deal ok?! hahax...
It's really not easy to pass tests or exams... Somehow, I've made it! heeex...
To be more emo, I nearly tear when I knew that I have passed the tests... lolx... -.-
There's another Chem organic test next Friday, just when I thought that I can have a good rest on Labour Day, shall do my best in proving to the others that I can manage my work load... =]
Nonetheless, there's always some hidden phobia when attending Chem lessons~~~

There's actually many things which I want to mention... but somehow or rather, I always missed to blog about them.
Firstly, THANK YOU 0705 FOR THE BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!!! So MANY of YOU have bought the presents and I AM REALLY TOUCHED!! WAS REALLY DELIGHTED!! x) MANY THANKS!
(Okae, I know that it happened long long time ago but I must mention their kindness and their thoughtful gift! =D)
Of course, not forgeting the 'scandalous family' as it was so-called, though I have some comments about the naming (lolx...), for celebrating my birthday in Swensens =] Thank you!

Next, a thief in the college STOLE my $$$ !! I was DAMN pissed off by the whoever it was! I only found out that my all my notes were gone when I was about to take out money to pay for my KFC Shrooms meal's bill. It was so embarrassing when I had to cancel my order last-minute. The thief was 'kind' enough to steal only the notes, and left my $1 McDonald's voucher, I/C, ezlink, photocopy card and coins alone. And put my wallet back into my bag... Since then, I never put wallet in my bag anymore... I can't believe there's actually a thief going around stealing people's money. I was not the only victim. There are many more. In one case, all the money was stolen from a group of bags which belonged to Floorball guys' team while they were training. Hope that the thief will be caught soon and let him be ashamed in front of the whole college!
Through this unfortunate experience, my level of trust for other people has dropped to some extent. Though it is painful to have lost the 20 - 30 bucks, what I felt more was the disappointment for mankind for their undesirable acts.

Anyway, I was so envious when I found out that the Band will be travelling to JAPAN!
Not only that, the Literature students are flying all the way to ENGLAND!!! waaaah~~~!
Still, my TAIWAN trip last year was memorable enough for me =]

There are many other deep-seated thoughts which I shan't blogged about, at least for now ~~ Well, maybe I would when I want or have the urge to...

Thanks people for the encouragement. Situation now has become slightly better. Yep, I'm taking whatever that comes positively...


Beer tastes so much better than Green Tea.
You know what? You can't drink beer then so I chose green tea instead (I drank beer before the legal age so I know the taste already).
=D

No comments: