Friday, March 28, 2008

0705 outing

So after 1h 15min of Bio P1 today, 0705 went to Yuki Yaki at Marina Square for our breakfast and lunch! Since most of us didn't take our breakfast, and Yuki Yaki opens only at 12 noon, thus considered as both breakfast and lunch for us. We spent almost 4 full hours there and I was really full after 2 hours of eating. And I was the first person to 'surrender' to more food as my stomach was really already bloated. I just can't understand how the rest especially the girls, can eat so much -.-" One lucky thing is that we get 2 cups of FREE ice-cream each as today is so-called a 'special day' which I have no idea what exactly it is. Each of us paid only $12.90 which I thought is quite cheap. The food there was also not too bad, up to expectations =]

Slept for 1h+ in the evening and had dinner with my dad outside after that. And here I am online and also to print bio and chem notes. Sports carnival tomorrow =.=" Need to wake up early yet again. Am involved in orienteering, shall do our best...

As a naruto-addict, I shall post some Naruto pictures =P

Photobucket
Naruto Shippuden characters.I find this picture cool, especially Sasuke and Sai at the back.

Photobucket
Forth Hokage! with Kakashi on the right of the front row.

Photobucket
Haruno Sakura. Looks demure here but she's really powerful... see below... lolx...

Photobucket
Naruto was punched ~

Photobucket
Uchiha Sasuke

Photobucket
Sai, a good guy who is once devoid of emotions.

Photobucket
The trio who were trying hard to find out how Kakashi really looks like under his mask. damn funny episode!

Lookng forward to the next episode ...

No comments: