Monday, March 10, 2008

naruto shippuden ep 48

Naruto Shippuden is truly awesome!

How I admire Naruto for his perseverance and the 'never-say-die' attitude towards rescuing his good friend, Sasuke, from Orochimaru. Even though Sasuke has said that he 'doesn't care about Naruto anymore', Naruto still regards Sasuke as his friend because Sasuke was the one who has made Naruto felt his existence most.

When Sai asked why Naruto is willing to risk his life just to save Sasuke, who no longer regard him as a friend anymore, and moreover, the enemy Naruto is going to face is Orochimaru who is far more powerful than him, Naruto said the following which made me feel touched,

"If my hands are torn off, I'll kick him to death!
If my legs are torn off, I'll bite him to death!
If my head is torn off, I'll stare him to death!
If my eyes are torn off, I'll curse him to death!" [ him = Orochimaru ]


Need to study for Block Test. Gonna finish my 1st round of Chemistry revision tomorrow. Hopefully... MUST!
After which, I must practise on my Math!
Then, I'll start on my CLL Lit component. Gonna study selectively as there'll not be enough time anyway. 1 week to study => insufficient. But no procrastination is allowed. I dun wanna fail!

No comments: