Wednesday, March 26, 2008

my a lvl tme-table... sigh...

A level time-table is out on SEAB website. Suay...my time-table isn't good for me to have more time to study before the next paper.
This is how my time-table goes:
  • 30th & 31st Oct: CLL P1 & P2
  • 3rd - 7th Nov: GP P1 & 2, Math P1, Bio P2, Chem P3, Math P2 on each day. I hate this week!
  • 11th and 14th Nov: Chem P2 and P1 respectively
  • 17th and 20th Nov: Bio P3 and P1 respectively

Only 217 more days to my first A level paper. >.<
Need to come up with a formula / strategy / study plan so that I can manage the packed a level schedule soon... Am pondering about it... =\

Just checked my Chem P1 results on litespeed. 29/40. Not bad la hor.... haha... Really am shocked when I found out my result, since my Chem has always been sucky. Hope to get better results next time round. Good Chem notes do make a great difference. lolx... Hope this is able to compensate the poor results which I am going to score for P2... oh well...-.-

1 more paper left to the end of Block Test. Bio P1 coming Friday. Going to school only from 8am to 9.15am to take the paper. Quite dumb.. lolx... But A level will be like this anyway..

There are several reasons for me to like exam period. hahax... Though it indeed will be a stressful period, but I can go home early after taking the paper, since my normal lessons end at around 5pm on average every day. Also, I can sleep longer on days when my papers are in the afternoon session since there's no need to report for morning assembly. And of course, I don't have to go to school when there are no papers for me for that day! Can sleep for as long as I want to. Can slack, I mean take a break, from the routine of doing the exact same things everyday. haha... There's no school for me tomorrow, yeah! maybe I'll go Orcahrd for shopping... lol!

Anyway, I have enjoyed the days during the past 2 weeks of Block test period, to a certain extent. haha... Do I sound like a sadist? Don't worry, I'm not a masochist. lolx..
But now, towards the end of Block test, I need to finish all the tutorials which I have yet to complete! CLL P1 and Complex numbers. This tutorial load is considered light already so I guess I shouldn't grumble, and complete them!

I dreamt a dream. We were together, had a wonderful time after a certain event (which I couldn't recall). Holding hands together, heartbeats went faster, but was enjoying every moment. I thought it was a reality. Then I opened my eyes, only to see familiar objects of my room, diasppointment overwhelmed me.

If only it was ...
How I wish it is ...
But I feel we already are ...

No comments: