Monday, February 11, 2008

stressed

1st day of school after CNY.
Received many ang baos... grins... $_$
Played majong with cousins. Though won, sadly, didn't play with money, just chips. Haha, I am the most pro amongst the 4 of us. wahahahahahha!!! And I'm now more confident in majong! =P

Stress is building up.

Transition metals test tmr. Though can bring A5 self-written notes to help, passing the test is uncertain. sigh... Fate shall decides for me. I'm used to it, anyway.

Virus and prokaryotes test this thurs. Nothing much to elaborate on. Same as above. =\

Integration application and Differential equations test next thurs. Same as above. =.=

Chem SPA Skill B and C next Fri! I must score well in it!!! Must!

Bio eukaryotes test 2 weeks after. nothing much to say...

Bio SPA Skill D 2 weeks later. Must score in it too!! Must!

All tests, tutorials and CCA rehearsals are virtually 'squeezed' into this 3 weeks. Many tedious things to do as publicity and ticketing committee. s-t-r-e-s-s. That's the word. And it's building up.

I dunno if I will eventually break down. But I know that that's not a choice for me.

That's life.


Being so busy nowadays, yet I always think about happiness. How great it would be... ...
Life will be so much more meaningful (=

No comments: