Friday, November 16, 2007

mundane life

Lessons finally ended today, i mean yesterday (blogging after midnight currently~)!
Was late for 2 lessons, one for Chem and the other, Math. Missed some parts, gonna revise them soon, i hope...
Besides new knowlege gained, new assignments have also been given out! claps ... !! =.=" Seriously helped me to plan how I'm going to spend my so-called holidays... thanks so much cuz I don't have to trouble myself over how to spend this long awaited holiday...

Susi passed me her diary for me to write... It's those book which you wrote on when you were in primary schools yea... Hahax... Made me recall how my primary school friends then were so obsessed in writing such diaries... And now I get a chance to write such diary in JC.... lolx...
Need to wake uo early to hand up my 2 Chinese Lit essays which I've just finished, as well as to return the diary to Susi. Great, I've left 5 more Chi Lit essays! >.<

Briefing for Taiwan trip conducted 'yesterday' afternoon. Last for 2 hours... Was feeling sleepy towards the end of the briefing... nag nag nag...
Anyway, another group of LEP students will be flying to Beijing in like less than 6 hours. Bon voyage!
The taiwan trip will commence on 30th Nov till 14th Dec. Those travelling to Beijing will be back on 30th Nov. So we won't meet for one month. hahax.. and there'll be a few hours when both groups are flying in the air concurrently! that is, students flying back to S'pore from Beijing and the other group flying to Taipei from S'pore. Cool manz... haha...
Looking forward to the really nice food in Shi Lin Ye Shi (士林夜市)!!
But the annoying thing when enjoying is that I have to do 2 reports on the places we're going to visit. aarrgghh...!

Damn loads of assignments to be done. with 2 weeks gone for travelling to taiwan, i'll have lesser time for homework and revision. gonna start doing and get rid of the piles and piles of homework asap!

No comments: