Friday, November 09, 2007

=( homework... (= friends!

If there's lots of homework to be done during schooling days, then I'll think that it is normal.
But if there's lots of homework to be done during school vacation, then I'll think that it's crazy! Insane! Torturous! whatever you wanna call it!

My homework for this "holiday":
  1. GP- read 5 articles related to GP, write 5 facts / claims related to GP, find meanings of 5 new words
  2. Bio- 1 set of Bio paper
  3. Math - 1 set of Math paper
  4. CLL - 7 Lit essays, 1 full Lit revision paper, 3 compos (1 of which at least 1000 words), and quite a number of questions on classical prose
  5. Chem - yet to be uploaded on litespeed. gonna be many anyway.....

And all homework to be handed in by first week when school starts next year, some of which even have to be handed in on the very first day of school... >.<
The 7 Chi Lit essays are to be handed in on 16th Nov but I don't think I'll meet the deadline.. =\

CCA on Wednesday. Mr Ng, cca teacher, gave me and hui jun, the secretaries, a 2GB thumbdrive each. The thumbdrives are for us to store all CCA related stuffs, such as minutes, and they are to be passed down to the next generation of secretaries, so that they replace the normal practice of passing down files and papers. Isn't it hi-tech? I feel that even passing down stuffs from one generation to the next has become so advanced now. That's so cooL!

Exco outing just now. Went to eat at Marina Square, then went to KBox! Sang with Seokwei, Jasmine Foo and Hui Jun! The rest couldn't make it... Enjoyed!!!

What's unexpected for me was that I met my primary school mate, Andy, who works in the KBox! It's been more than 5 years since we met and talked. At first I didn't recognize him. On my way to the toilet, he kept looking at me and suddenly asked me if I live at Blk 113. I was almost totally shocked as to how did he know that and who exactly he is. Then he revealed that he remember me, a primary school mate to him. A while later, I recalled that we were never in the same class before but we played basketball together before during recess and after school, which I think was the only interaction we had and thus explained why I didn't quite recognized him at first (it's not an excuse!). It feels so great that there are people, though long time never meet, still recognize you. I am totally glad that Andy remembered me. Well, 5 years passed and he is now taller than me. cuz I remembered that I was taller than him during primary school times... lolx.... >.<

I think I am really crazy over Stardust! Because I like the movie so much, I went to college's library and borrowed Stardust book to read! The author is by Neil Gaiman. And I also borrowed another book written by him - Neverwhere. haha...

Too many outings organized and I'm getting broke. Spent over $20 bucks today. Yet to pay $6.50 for the coming BBQ on Monday and also for CCA fund... T_T"

Okay, I'm damn hungry now~

No comments: