Saturday, November 03, 2007

busy

PW OP exam over on Thurs. Screwed up Q&A session. oh well~ Think only Lily managed to perform well in the Q&A. the rest of us were stumbled by the questions. The assessors didn't ask the questions based on the slides that we presented, instead they asked what the other presenters had presented. i think the questions that were posed to us were the most difficult compared to the other 2 groups. ok, it's all destined to be this way, so be it. i'll stop whining... lolx.... I'm so happy that PW is completely outta my life! Had an enjoyable time with my group members! [=

After our OP exam, we went AMK Hub to celebrate! Went PepperLunch to eat. Because of my damn ulcer that day , i couldn't eat those good stuff, so only ordered a small teriyaki steak sandwich. next we went to watch Stardust! Awesome movie! touched by it. and Zhi Wei cried uncontrollably cos she missed her home (in Sabah) very much. ps. dun worry, u'll meet them very soon. (:

What am I busy with during this holiday?
  1. LEP PW =.= another PW....
  2. CCA - production
  3. Lessons / assignments / revision

Have finished reading 雪山飞狐 on my way home on the bus!

胡斐到底会不会劈下去呢?

Well, i think i'm more on the conventional stance.

胡斐不会劈下去。他自有办法化解这场似乎不是你死就是我亡的斗争。最后,胡斐和苗若兰有情人终成眷属。而苗,胡,范,田四家之间的百年仇怨也就从此结束了。:] haha... quite cliched eh... but this is what i hope it will be.

Watched a play, Living People, at The Necessary Stage in Marine Parade this afternoon. Humorous, i would say.

This play is about whether we should allow patients who have left only 3 months to live to consume drugs to ease their pain. What's the relationship between legal/illegal and right/wrong? It's illegal but it may not be wrong, how should it be handled? Why are some drugs ie. cigarettes and alcohols legalised but not others such as marijuana (when all of them can lead to addiction)? We all know that smokers and alcoholics will not be hanged, even though they are addicted. Is it about ethics and morals, or economy? These are some of the ironies discussed in the play. Quite worth the money to watch (only $10 since we are students. original is about $22). However, i think the ending is rather abrupt. Many of the audiences don't even realised that the play had ended.

Gonna be extremely busy with the my CCA production. I'm in-charge of ticketing and marketing, a job that many people won't take notice of. But it's one of the roles in a production which is the busiest and has the heaviest responsibilities, especially something related to $$$.

Have to make sure that the money collected tally, or I'll meet my doom. Also have to market the production to the public ie. newspaper, emails to schools, radios, contact the alumni etc. It seems easy but there's lots of works to do. o_o

Yet to type the minutes for the latest exco meeting with teacher. gonna type it tomorrow...

Many outings are organised. Class and CCA (one as a whole CCA; another with exco), and SC. But I'm broke. Only a pathetic $2 left in my wallet. v_v"

Went out with yanhong & yukai yesterday to Vivo. They wanted to find holiday part-time jobs, and I went to relax myself.. haha... Watched The Game Plan. I think it's not as good as Stardust. Nonetheless, The Game Plan is quite a funny show, and has portrayed the fatherly love almost perfectly, if not flawlessly. Well, it's not the genre that I like, so perhaps that's the reason I feel that this movie is not quite for me.

There's no real holiday for me until after my GCE A level exam is over. So I'll enjoy as much as I can whenever possible. My CCA teacher told us this too. ENJOY.
JC life is hectic. J1 life has almost come to an end for me. Still have another year to endure! Come on! Test my perseverance! LOLX........

Sometimes looking at other schoolmates who is quite free during the holidays do make me feel jealous since they have the luxury of time to spend on revison, which I myself am deprived of. LEP PW, CCA production - these 2 additional tasks. Life's unfair. It's never fair. Nothing is fair anyway.
Ooops, I see myself whining again. Well, it has sort of become one of my habits already ever since I am in JC. =x

No comments: