Friday, July 13, 2007

B for Bio!

I got a B grade for Bio, not C anymore. haha... That's because the percentage for the structured paper is reduced such that it is equivalent to that of 'A' level and thus raise my overall results. And I'm quite proud to say that I am one of the 5 % in the cohort who get a B grade. 4% get A grade. No idea for C, D, E and S. But 22% got a U grade. \=

Tests for this term:
1) GP essay test on Wk 5
2) Bio test (DNA & Genomics) on Wk 6??
3) Chem test (Energetics, Rxn Kinetics ,and Equilibria) on Wk 8 (15 Aug)
4) Bio SPA (Skill B and C) and Chem SPA (Skill C and D) on Wk 8-9


It's weekend and I am going to mug as much as I can! And also do notes for Math, Bio, Chem, and CLL (in the order of priority)! If possible, gonna do a bank of vocabulary words and good expressions in an exercise book to improve my GP. Well, hopefully I will do them and not only just say which is of a large probability. LoLz~ =.="

Gonna watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix next Tuesday! hee :D
Next Tuesday will be an early day for me as it will be 'A' level MT Listening Comprehension which I do not have to take since I'm not taking H1 Chinese. yeah... hahax...


Alright, shall stop here. till then, tata! [>.<]

No comments: