Thursday, July 12, 2007

mid-year results

After getting GP and Bio today, I know all my grades for all subjects already. No A or B. That's pretty sad, especially for subjects such as GP and Bio when 1 more mark are required to achieve that B; and 1.5% more marks (3 marks) for CLL to get B. So my GP, CLL, Bio and Math got C; Chem got a D. Happy and relaxed that I did not fail any subject and have improved from tests; on the other hand, not quite satisfied with myself as I know I could do even better. I realized that it is not Mid-year that is pulling my overall marks down, it is instead CA marks which is 25% of the overall marks at the end of the year. I did badly for CA (assignments and tests). Mid-year is only 15%. How I wish the percentages of mid-year and CA can swop. -.-"

This week is so-called PW week where the first 3 hours for each day are specially allocated for us to draft our Written Report. WR is 40% of our PW marks, thus WR is really important and that's why the school allocated so much time for us. Since our class is drafting WR together in a air-con cosy classroom (lol), it also promotes class spirit and bonding. We laughed at one another, and enjoyed the freedom we have since no tutor is supervising us. Especially when we got to know an incident which is extremely unlikely to happen.

It's 74 days left to first paper of Promotional Exam, that is GP. Have to start preparing for it now. SPAs and tests are coming up. EoM will need to be done soon. After Promos, have to start working on OP and finally I&R. All these will have to be completed before my J1 curriculum is officially over. Hope my wish will come true. Jia You! :)

"I never imagine you are such person. Please do not talk behind other people's backs. Do not creat unnecessary misunderstandings. It is selfish and childish. Sooner or later, you will find that there will be less people talking to you if your acts carry on, and it is really sad indeed when you have no real friends. What you did make people think that you are hypocrytical which is seriously irritating."

No comments: