Saturday, July 14, 2007

boring saturday

Studied for 3 hours and online for another 3 hours. It's another boring day in my life.

Reality is such. I know it long ago. How I wish to be able to live in my ideal world, a world without any worries at all. Something's just missing in my life, or my life won't be so monotonic almost every day. It's pretty sad to live lifeless-ly. Even I do pity myself at times. what's wrong with me? Grrrr... so confused and angry with myself. it's my life and yet i don't know how to live it to the fullest. dumb isn't it? i don't exactly know what i want in life. sad eh... for now, at least i know that to do well in studies is a goal for me. but other than this, what else? what else? i detest growing up, getting older and having to face the complexity and ugliness of reality. How I admire Peter Pan!!!!!!!! the boy who will never grow up! i want to go back to my childhood. there's no stress for me to handle. there's so much fun. it's so much simplistic then. unlike the situation i'm in now, this very moment. watching kids playing and running about evokes a sense of nostalgia. how i miss those times. it seems so far away from me. the future is so unexpectable. everything is a facade. and i'm left with no choice but to carry on living in this cold-blooded, complicated and cynical world. till the day i die.
[& i realise that i use 3 Cs to describe this world]


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Peter Pan cartoon


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Peter Pan movie actor Jeremy Sumpter




Don't wanna grow up ...

No comments: