Sunday, April 15, 2007

sleep deprivation

I'm deprived of sleep! Due to intense preparation for SYF, I get to sleep for less than 5 hours every weekday! =( It'll only end at 9pm starting next Thursday, till the last Thursday of April. It will be already 11.30pm or so when I reached home. No time for homework. No time to mug for tests and exams. No time for me to rest a while. No time to sleep! =(

Moreover, I, in fact all the boys, will always suffer from body aches after PE lessons because the teachers are preparing us for NAPFA test in 3 weeks' time. =( In order to pass, all of us have to get at least a Silver award. =(
The boys are asked to run 4 rounds around Lane 7 and 8 (time limit of 8 min), next do 15 pull-ups, followed by shuttle run, and Standing Broad Jump. About a few hours later, all the boys suffered from aches around the arm and shoulder. This, together with my sleep deprivation, have made me zonked out for the past 3 days. I am very sure that I will experience it again for the following 2 weeks! =(

Hope the month of April will be gone soon...... v_v

No comments: