Friday, April 20, 2007

1 more wk to SYF

I've survived the past week! cheers! Wake up as early as 5.25a.m. and reached home as late as 9.40p.m. almost every day... BUT, I will be released only at earliest 9pm every day on next week as we're now busy preparing for the SYF on 28/4... Just a week away! Jia you CCS and we can reach our goal!! =)

Currently struggling with my H2 Math~~ =\ But fret not, I will have my own way to solve this problem... xp ...lolx... Hope it'll be successful~

Had an assembly on Wed regarding NS. For the first time I can sit on a chair attending an assembly cos a VIP(ex-NYJCian) who is now a General is invited to share what NS is about. It makes us so excited when we get to know that some of us may be given opportunites to go overseas such as Australia and France to train, though we'll be travelling in commercial airlines as it is efficient and economical. hahax...

S.H.E.'s 10th album - PLAY, will be released on 11th May 2007!!! YAY!!! =D

No comments: