Sunday, March 18, 2007

thoughts abt my new skin

A new skin which features Naruto and other ninjas from the Hidden Village of Konoha attending the Third's Hokage funeral after the Third Hokage fought with Orochimaru who was one of Third Hokage's students many years ago. The scene when the Third Hokage fought so hard in order to save the village from harm touched me alot. After watching the scene, it made me respect the hokages alot! By the way, a hokage is recognised as the ninja who has the highest level of ninja skills in a village. The anime 'Naruto' is really a nice anime to watch. It is the plot and the characters & attitudes of the ninjas in the anime that makes me want to continue to watch. I like this sad instrumental music too. You should watch Naruto if you have not watched before. The plot is really touching. Naruto is a highly-recommended anime to watch! *****

Schools re-opening tomorrow. No comments. Just hope that I can understand and am able to have a good grasp of the concepts. The worst thing for me tomorrow is that I have to study for 4 straight hours without break in between from 11.30a.m. to 3.30p.m.! -.-"

Anyway, I just got to know that all my male juniors successfully got into the second round of the audition. CoNgRatS!! Jia you for the next round!! :)

No comments: