Friday, April 06, 2007

busy busy busy

April is going to a real hectic month for me.

Firstly, I have to catch up on my academic subjects. As I did not study H2 Math, H2 Chemistry and H2 Biology during PAE, I have much difficulties to truly understand the concepts, let alone memorising the facts for tests and the coming Mid-year examination. It is especially so when the teachers were just rushing through all the first three months' stuff in a mere one week. I can't even remember the formulae and methods to solve the Math questions! I don't even know the significance of RNA in prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells! H2 Chemistry is the only subject I am currently most confident in as the concepts are easier for me to understand because there are online lectures uploaded on the NYJC website for us to go and attend the lectures they have conducted in the first three months.

Secondly, I have to find time to work on my Preliminary Ideas for my Project Work. The teacher estimated that as student, we need to research for at least 10 hours in order to do a good enough PI. =.=" The deadline for the 1st draft of PI will be on next Monday! By hook or by crook, I must finish it by Sunday night, or even early morning on Monday, which I really do not wish to. Hello, I need to SLEEP! o_o

Thirdly, I need to attend CCA [Chinese Cultural Society] on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, as well as on Saturday! It usually ends on 7+++pm on Wed, Thur and Fri. It will end even later on the last week of April, till 9pm! The SYF competition will be on 28th April. How lethargic I will be by then, especially my bus journey is approximately 75 minutes! Hope I am able to survive this hectic month of April!

JC life is indeed hectic! It just keep you busy for quite a period of time before you can enjoy a relatively short rest. I can now really feel how my secondary school teachers have mentioned that secondary school and JC lives are the most hectic period in their life. Somehow, you just wish badly for more hours availabe in one day so that you can do all the things that you are required to accomplish on time and do not have to suffer from headache and so much stress. I guess that's how reality is, so I've learnt to accept it. It's better to do what you need to do asap before everything piles up and have to put up with the intense stress you're going to carry.


It just feels so great to have someone to talk to you especially when you are feeling so lonely.

No comments: