Friday, March 16, 2007

CSS2

Supposed to report to NYJC for the JC1 Level Camp today but I pon! The camp is about how to work effectively as a team which many people find it not really useful cos we are able to solve problems ourselves should they arise and there's no need to attend this camp. Instead, I went to Toa Payoh to support xxxxx. Started queueing at around 9.30 a.m. and it was already around 4.50 p.m. when it's finally xxxxx's turn. Result: xxxxx got in to the second round with just one try! Congrats! yyyyy and zzzzz suddenly screamed which gave me a shock as I was less than 50 cm from the both of them~ All of us clapped and cheered happily for xxxxx.

Anyway, the first contestant to queue is a student from my alma mater and he successfully got into the second round. The second round would be two weeks away. Hope I am free on that day to support xxxxx. As the mAjOriTy of today's contestants were kicked out, there should be much fewer people in the next round. That's a good news to all the supporters since we can stand for a shorter time. :p

Also saw my juniors taking part. All the very bEsT to them!! =)

Next week is a lecture week. Hope I won't be bored to death~ I've just done my Chemistry notes for the concepts which I understand for the first topic. I decided to do my notes early so that I'll have ample time to study for the subjects - a lesson I learnt from preparing for my 'O' level. I'll have to restart my study engine now after resting for 4 months. General Paper mid-year exam would be held in May and I really want to get good grade for my GP. 'A' level Chinese oral examination is just 2-3 months away. Jia you ba! =]

No comments: