Saturday, March 10, 2007

JAE life =p

I was zonked out after Orientation 2 in Nanyang JC cos of the Disco Night which last till 9pm! I reached home only at 10.20p.m.! =_=" Everyone was very 'high' during Disco Night. Everyone was jumping like nobody business... lolx... I jumped (unwillingly) till my toes hurt sehx... v_v

Basically, I've nothing to comment about the Orientation 2 cos I'm not really that enthusiastic in it. Perhaps I know what to expect for an orientation that makes me that not interested in the orientation. I would rather talk / crap with my friends than paying attention to what's happening around. NYJC friends are really friendly! Really! All of them are easy to talk to. =) On the last day of orientation, there's one new Tribe mate joining us. He was posted to JJC during PAE. However, he withdrew after orientation... =_=" That's because he lived in Bedok. Even further than when I travelled to NYJC from Jurong. LOL. I was in tribe 14. At first, my thought was "What an unlucky number man!" when I found out I belonged to Tribe 14, even though I am not superstitious. But, of course, that never disturbed me badly la.

My subject combination was out. I would be studying H1 General Paper, H1 Project Work, H2 Chinese Language & Literature, H2 Biology, H2 Chemistry and H2 Mathematics. sigh* Need to buy a really expensive Graphic Calculator. A one-year warranty costs $190 while a two-year warranty costs $199. Of course I'd rather pay $9 more to get a two-year warranty. -.- wth man... I've bought 2 sets of uniform which caost $56 in total. I heard that the colour of the uniform has become lighter, which somebody says "fake hwa chong students". lolx. =\ Nonetheless, I'd rather the colour to become lighter as at least it is nicer than when the colour is darker...

Need to print out lecture and tutorial notes so as to attend lesson when school reopens. As I was not with NYJC during PAE, I have to stay till afternoon/evening everyday on Week 1 Term 2 to attend the lectures for second intakers! OMG. I can't imagine how tired I may be.....

No comments: