Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy 17th Birthday to me!

17 years ago a baby boy was born at the time 8.08a.m. celebrated his birthday today and he is me. [sehx!] LOLZ!

I wanna thank 07L02 for their efforts in celebrating my birthday today! I really really appreciate it A LOT A LOT! THANKS! ^^ Your sincerity touched me alot.. The cake was delicious! =)' Love it! I love cakes! hahax... And thanks for the card! Some messages are really funny which I like :) Thanks yanli and yang ce for the presents! *heeeeheeeeheeee* And thanks everyone who wished my Happy Birthday, whether verbally or through SMSes! Thanks you! [A sentimental guy I am.. haha]

So I have to accept the fact that I turned 17 today. haiz.. it's so oLD already. Time really flies~~ getting older every day... I guess I just have to learn to embrace it which I dun think I can.. lol... A cruel reality to me. HaHa!

Anyway, after school, yanli, eng tong, li ning and me went to a place to get our goods for JJ Affinity. The venue and the things are not disclosed since it is a competition between the 4 Business Units (BU) within Entreprenuerial Club (E-Club) to see which BU gets the most profit one month later. We are from BU3. So BU3 Jia You!! E-Club is getting busier. There is a meeting tomorrow till 6 p.m. to discuss about our marketing strategies, as well as a talk by someone about being an entreprenuer. I think it's ok la though I'm not really that interested. Treat it as a learning journey ba..

Thursday will be a treat by yanhong! Yay! Can feel free to eat what I want liao! Friday will be a session with the principal and the CLEP (or iLEP). Dunno what it's about but still have to go, unwillingly. Sunday maybe going to S.H.E. autograph session. After that, just one more week, O level result will be released. Feeling a little nervous liao. =/


Ok, shall stop here. Ta Ta!

No comments: