Monday, January 15, 2007

quick update

Here's a quick update as requested by eunice & mengli.. haha...

School to me has been boring these days. Partly is because only introduction of various subjects were being told to us during every lecture which I am not interested at all. But the major part is because I'm a Science enthusiast. I joined Arts stream is just to try out the Arts subjects during this PAE period. As expected, History serves to only bore me. History is my least favourite subject out of my subject combination (my subject combination for PAE: general paper, chinese language & literature, economics, mathematics and history).

I have no comments about GP cos it's all about arguing your stance and it's similar to English lesson when I always write argumentative essay. For Chinese Language & Literature, my class just received a homework which is to be handed in this coming Wednesday. The homework is to write a 500-word essay about self-introduction! ===.=== What an exceptionally boring topic for me to write. Gonna write it during tomorrow's break.

For economics, I've started to like this subject cos to me it's getting more interesting. The only part which I hated this subject is that its examination format. That is, candidates of Economics papers have to write many essays! Dunno how many essays I've to write for just Econs lor. Think is 3 or 4...

And each and every of my subject (ecxept Math) requires me to write essay! I think i's about 10 essays altogether. I hate writing essay most. I hate writing many words. In secondary school, I never liked writing English composition and Social Studies essays. Now I have to write even more essays than ever. Moreover, the number of words requirement for each essay increases. -_-"

For Math, since I am only taking H1 mathematics, it's manageable. Now teaching about inequalities which is just like Sec 3 A.Math. I'm looking forward to new topics though.

Anyway, I'm trying to get used to the fact that essay is gonna be part of my life , at least in this first 3 months. Well, who knows, maybe I like to write essay after that. LOL.. (diaox.. so optimistic.. haha)

There're quite a number of things I like about JJC. Firstly, students, except on Monday, are not required to wear uniforms which makes us feel more comfortable. Secondly, we can rent equipments such as badminton, table tennis and volleyball to play after school. The hall is opened for use. It makes me look forward to the end of school every day! Haha.. Thirdly, it's the air-cons in the classroom. We are spared from the humidity, especially in the afternoon, or we'll be having a hard time trying to concentrate. Of course, the contents of the lessons taught is another issue. Lolz...

Alright, shall stop here for now~
More to update soon~


I don't know if I can overcome it. I don't even know exactly how you feel. I am lost.

No comments: