Wednesday, January 24, 2007

what a day~

Today is a tiring day. First lesson of the day is Chinese Language and Literature which is one of my favorite subjects. We had a so-called test on meaning of the words which are uncommon nowadays. And I won yanli! HAHAHA! The feeling is great. But actually okay only cos it's only her... Lolz! Then we had assembly by the principal and I'm not interested in what he said. After that, it's a History lecture and more than half of the studens pon class. The teacher was really angry. And really, History is not for me and I'll never ever take History as my examination subject. Then came the most torturing time - 2 hours of GP! The teacher was teaching how to identify Main Idea, Elab, Supporting Details and Summative Statement for the whole 2 hours. I really cannot take it for the last 45 mins or so. But then she talked to us about a event organised by the Social Development Society or something for the university students which match-make people in order to help people to get their future husband/wife. And she mentioned that mostly are those desperate people who participated it so we can imagine the kind of peple who would participate this kind of event, and the class laughed. At least this helps to kill the boredom.

Later, I had E-club. Lazy to elaborate on it... Basically I went there with a stomach filled with only a single roti prata. And I was feeling the hunger pangs every now and then. And I'm still feeling it now~ Lolx.. Alright, shall stop here~ (=

No comments: