Wednesday, November 22, 2006

muscle cramp

This morning, yanhong, yukai, sokteng, yanli and me went to yukai's condominium to swim! Initially, they wanted to go to gym but that is only for the residents. So we decided to swim instead... Had a great time laughing at one another on this and that.. lolx..

After that, we went to a nearby hawker centre to have our lunch. Then, we went to yanli's house and played majong and monopoly!! I had some experience in majong cos yanli, yanli's younger sis and her mum taught me when I went her house last time. I had 'beginner's luck' and I won $10+++ when I gamble with $$$ last time with chingwei, eleen and alvin. Ha! I really had to thank yanli's younger sis for helping me to win $$.. But I am not allowed to gamble anymore cos my parents forbid me to. This time played with, of course, sokteng, yanhong and yukai. yanhong, yukai and sokteng are all beginners, so yanli had to explain to them, while I sat there waiting for them to understand. We played a total of 10 rounds. The results are as follow:
Name (No. of rounds of winning)
sok teng (3)
yukai (3)
mingxian (4)
yanhong (0)
LOLZ.....

Then we played monopoly. Very fun!! ^_^ Very worried at the beginning cos I felt like I'm going to face bankruptcy soon. But as many ppl stepped into my territories, which I strongly welcomed them to, I had more $$$! Haha.. One trick I learnt from yanhong: If you stepped into "Go to jail", and had to miss 3 turns, then just miss the 3 turns. You'd just have to wait for ppl to 'visit' your territories 'obediently' and you get $ easily! Haa... At about 7pm, yanhong and me went home first to watch project superstar...

Feeling tired and frustrated now~

No comments: