Sunday, July 16, 2006

mindef

I went to the Jurong East library today to study. Supposed to meet izzat, ct, fahmi, khai n and des to study together, but think i reached there early, couldn't find them, and I spotted a vacant table (first ever vacant table I've ever spotted myself in a library!) so decided to study alone. Furthermore, I think I can concentrate better studying alone. Then, a dating couple joined my table to study. With a glance, they were mugging for their A level (studying Economics) while I was mugging for O level. Since they are a couple, the sweet conversations are therefore unavoidable. -.- I endured a couple of hours mugging while hearing (not listening) their conversations. In order to concentrate on my work, I tried my very best not to be distracted by them-and I succeeded-85% of the time-while the other 15% made me quite uncomfortable.

After studying for about 6 hours in the library, I left and was heading towards the Popular to browse for books, though I did not intend to buy any-just to see if there are any good books to me. In the end, there wasn't any books that interest me, so I went home, and that's my day...

Oh ya, I received a leaflet-folded into a letter-yesterday, regaring the National Service from the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) I am going to serve in 1 and a half year time. This letter is for those whose age is 16 and a half years males who are eligible for NS. Wei Chiang had also received it (obviously..) Lolz... Basically, it is to inform us to prepare ourselves for NS and some informations about NS. Wonder how NS will be like~~ (",)Time passes real fast...

No comments: