Saturday, July 15, 2006

a long day~

It's a long day for me. Class 4-5 had a Chemistry lesson at 8.45am about Alkane and Alkene today at AV Rm. Well, things are getting more confusing as more contents are being introduced. What 1,2-dichloromethane lah, what but-1-ene lah and what 2,2-methylpropane der.. Well, exceptional good memory are needed to MEMORISE them (memorise=seems to be a vulgar word for us when we will complain and complain).

After the lesson ended about 10.50am, we had a last Ex-co meeting about the value system which 23rd SC is going to present to Student Council. The product is yet to be disclosed.

Then, meiqi, yeele, tzelin, sab, eliz, ct, izzat, wc, aaron, des, yiqing, khai, allan, geokwoon, zc and me went jp planning to buy gifts for our partners. I had been walking round and round the jp, go up and down the escalators umpteenth times. It's tiresome to me and my legs are...well...just tired lo. (stopped for a while to drink orange juice) We'd been thinking real hard what exactly we should buy for our partners. Finally, only the presidential team had managed to buy while the sec 2 coord done half their task. For the others, we had left jp with the same situation as we had entered jp -_-"

Next, about 4.15pm, izzat, khai and me decided to go JE library to STUDY after thinking that Jurong West library was just too noisy. Siti was already there studying. Khai and me felt that our stomachs making hungry pangs so we decided to go to Mac to eat while Izzat joined siti in the library. And guess what hilarious thing happen? Khai actually ordered "ZINGER MEAL" in Mac!! So funny! The girl who was taking Khai's order told him, "Zinger is there" with her fingers pointing towards to the KFC opposite. HAHAHA... What a joke man... And after we'd finish our meal, we joined izzat and siti. Fahmi joined in later. So 5 of us studied and studied, while joking with one another! Had a great time laughing. At abt 8.20pm, I left first while they continued studying.

Personally, I think that I really cannot study at home. There's just too much distraction around me! Library indeed provide a conducive environment for me to study, it is just that the chance of getting a table and a chair to sit is low. Still, library's environment is definitely much much better than at home, so I reckon I will spend more time to study in the library as O level is looming. 8-)

No comments: