Friday, July 21, 2006

LCD

21st July: Annual Leaders Commencement Day. 23rd SC stepped down = 24th SC took over = Sec 2 councillors ended their probation!

Leaders Commencement Day: Enjoyable & terrible day for me. -_-" Ironic? lolx.

Finally, it's the day for 23rd SC to step down while 24th SC was officially formed today. Mixed feelings. Happy that all the sec 2 councillors have received their ties and tiepins, and also the formation of 24th SC, but sad that we may have lesser time spent with one another. OK, let's face the reality of life and life has to move on. We went through the procedures: firstly, various CCA leaders were recognized to the whole school, followed by the receiving the ties and tiepins by sec 2 councillors, receiving of certificates, collar badge and plaques by 23rd SC, and finally the officially taking over of the 24th SC. After about 1 hour, the ceremony ended, and it's photo-taking session for the councillors! Quite fun while taking photo [keeping our memories of one another]. Especially during the batch photo-taking, there are many cameras ready to shoot us. The 'cameramen' and 'camerawomen' stood in one line ready to take us, and caused us being lost in the direction in terms of where we were supposed to look at as we did not know which camera would shoot us. LOL. Nevertheless, it's really a fun experience. [Gonna 'steal' photos of us from the others when they upload it, haha]

Then, just as when everything I thought was going to be alright, a sudden surprise shocked me! Though I did expect it to happen to me even before the commencement of LCD, but when I saw the sec 2s seem 'normal' and that we were having fun taking photos, I thought that my 'disaster' was never going to happen. Out of sudden, a group of my Sec 2s called me out when I was busying helping others to take photos. When I saw both their evil looks and grins, which I believed that they were trying hard to hide, I suddenly realize what's going to happen to me in just a while. They were trying hard to carry me while I was fighting hard to escape. I looked at the other 23rd SC and you know what, NONE of them came to 'help' me out and were even happily continuing taking their photos, as if nothing had happened! >.< Too bad lo, 1 against so many boys, confirm lose. And there I was being carried to the toilet. After that, the very first thing they did was aiming to take off my pants! My hands were held tight behind my back by some of the boys while 2 other boys attempted to take off my pants, while the rest of the boys, though not 'joining' in literally, but was watching happily, I think. I clearly heard a boy even said," Where is the zip huh?" !!! -_-" The boy who said it was a NCC boy [I am kind enough not to disclose your name... haha]. Within a short while, it's 'over'. Then, I received a skirt which I knew was yangce's. The problem is I couldn't zip it up fully. I was forced to walk out, parade as what they would say, with my skirt 3/4 zipped. Fearing that it would drop at any moment, I held it tightly. Then, photo-taking session with our 'good' babies in the canteen..haha... That's not the end yet. My 'good' babies carried me and attempted to~~ [Ooops, inappropriate to post here...HAHA] And I saw clearly the faces of my 'good' boys. Don't worry, I'll remember your 'happy' faces for a long long time with that satifying grins. After that, it's, again, photo-taking session, but with some of the 23rd SC. How 'good' they are. As the saying goes: like 'good' seniors, like 'good' babies.

Finally, the attention was changed. It's then GeokWoon's and Sabrina's, as well as the Izzat's and TzeLin's turns! I could 'rest' for a while. Hmm..since it happened only once in a lifetime, I hope, so it's OK for me lo.. Bringing laughter to others is a good thing right? HAHAHA...

A million thanks to my sec 1 coordinators: WenJin & Chermin, Sec 2 coordinators: ChinHua & QingYan, teachers-in-charge, especially Ms Tang, and the 21st, 22nd and the 23rd Student Councils, and also my brilliant, cute, fantastic, great and wonderful Sec 2s!! All of you have made my life a more enjoyable and fruitful journey! Thank You! (=

No comments: