Saturday, July 29, 2006

jia you!

Had Physics remedial today from 08 30 to 10 45. Mr Lau went through Electromagnetism and Cathode Ray Oscilloscope structured questions in the ten-year series. I can feel that he is worried about our understanding of Physics when he was talking to us about the correct attitude and correct ways to study Physics, since Physics is our class's weakest science. To me, any remedial of any subject will definitely be beneficial to me. It certainly aids me in the understanding of the concepts. Perhaps the only barrier is my memorisation. It is, after all, with what you memorise of the subject that you can answer the questions during examination. *~*

After that, I went to Jurong East Library to study with my friends (Yuan Kang, Yanli, Eleen, Yang Ce, Yan Hong, Yu Kai, and many 23rd SC plus 4/5 friends were there too). It is as if a study gathering. To many, library will be their place to go every day after school and during weekend. To me, it is only weekend that I will go library to study, since I need a couple of hours of afternoon nap after school. We stayed there mugging till the library was going to close. It was very cold in the library that everyone of us was complaining while trying hard to concentrate. Nonetheless, we still like the environment as it provides a conducive environment for us to study where no where else can provide. You know what, I finally understand how to solve questions on heat capacity! Lolz. Thanks to Yuan Kang lo. It is a tiring day for me after facing problems after problems the whole day. Begin with the end in mind. It is worthwhile after all.

Soon, common tests are coming. Geography test next Monday. Other tests are coming up. Science Practical Prelims are coming up. 3 more weeks to my English O Level Oral Examination. 6 more weeks to Preliminary examination. Then, it will be O level Science Practical and finally O Level Written papers. It is the last lap already. Jia you! =)

No comments: