Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Thoughts

Today, 23rd SC had an outing to East Coast but i didn't go...cos dun feel like going xp. SO what did I do? I go see my seniors' blogs! I went some 21st SC blog and Chin Hua's first blog that he had. After reading some of their entries, I found out something: Their English are PRO! However, I want to clarify that I still understand what they are writing, not that I dun understand then I think that their Eng are pro. It's just that they used exact vocabulary to convey their thoughts about certain things explicitly, ya know, clearly and exactly. Looks like I also have to practise on that so that my English can improve, and need to improve tremendously. For ur info, Ms Phua, my class's form teacher, once suggested that we should have our own blogs so that we will type and improve our English as well! Ahah, looks like many of us have not fulfilled the initial aim our form teacher had!

Besides that, I also saw photographs of some of the 21st SC when they went out together. Basically, almost everyone remains as they are, I mean, their looks have not changed much, or any. For your info, our 21st SC Discipline coordinator, Zen Cheang, is currently 186 cm tall! Well, I'm not feeling depressed or whatsoever when I knew this, it's juz that he is so so tall... I also saw Chermin, Sec 4's Sec 1 coordinator, hahz.. It's been almost a year since 23rd SC last saw her during SLC in 2005. Hopefully she'll come back for this year's SLC for it's going to be the last camp her babies are going to hold, as well as other seniors too!

The last blog I went to was Chin Hua's first ever blog. As you know, he was an inspiring leader. Therefore, it's no surprise that his entries were also to inspire the Sec 2s, that's the current Sec 4s that time [Chin Hua is our Sec 2 coordinator], and have some words to tell us. But I reckon not many of us had been to his blog bcos the comments are not from us. Please note that I'm not talking about the Moo Moo's Diary, which I believe is his 2nd blog. The name of the blog is something like this: Believe, da greatest thing a human can possess. While reading, I also got inspired. For example, Ms Tang once told the 22nd SC that they were not divided by their posts, but rather divided by the events. For instace, when one committe is organising a event, let's say a camp, it is not only the committee in-charge who is running the whole camp only, but rather it is the whole Office running it. So for the coming SLC, 23rd SC, let's together make it a success! Always Ready, Ever Willing!

Of course, I didn't go see blogs for the whole day, duh. Believe it or not, I am reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! Ahah, had read about 293 pages out of the total approximately 760+ pages. Interesting story eh!

Anyone out there want to watch Da Vinci Code?? I want to watch! But anyone wants to accompany me? Please note that only those who have celebrated his/her 16th birthday of his/her life, or those who had not celebrated but had survived successfully while the Earth has revolved round the Sun for 16 times, are able to watch! Simple reason: movie is rated NC 16. So Not for Children under 16...

Ok, it's a long entry I know. I'll stop here. Waiting for tmr for my Doom Day when I am going to take back my exam papers. Think I'll blog again tmr to tell you how...erm...I have fared. Till then, TATA! :)

No comments: