Friday, May 19, 2006

Doom Day

Very well, I had received horrendous results today!

I failed 2 subjects: A. Maths and Physics
*sad Got F9 for A. Maths! and D7 for Physics!
*sad sad sad.....I need someone to coach me on these 2 subjects!!

Hope Mr David Lim come back earlier to teach us A. Maths. I prefer his teaching style as he always explain things explicitly and also would give us ample homework for us to practise. Though some of us may think that his pace is too fast but to me, I think it is manageable. Mr Lim, come back from Indonesian asap, I need your help! For Physics, I have to admit that I do not prefer Mr Lau's teaching method which causes me having difficulty in understanding the concept, which is already very difficult to grasp. No doubt that Mr Lau is a very experienced and clever teacher, but still, it's just not easy for me to understand thoroughly the concept.

Things happen in a weird way. I pass my English! That's truly unbelievable to me as I really had no confidence in passing after the papers for a simple reason: I dun think I understand the passage completely even till now! But the sad thing is this phenomenon did not happen to my A. Maths and Physics...

Since I am taking 8 subjects, with 2 subjects failed, it means that I have to rely on the other 6 subjects completely for my L1R5. Thank goodness that I did not fail L1 which is English, and also for Combined Humanities, a compulsory subject to be included.

L1: English. Amazingly I achieved B4 eh. Scored 37/60 for Paper 1 and 30/50 for paper 2. That is the results which I believe are the highest I scored so far since Sec 3. However, I still want to impove, hopefully a B3.

R1: Combined Humanities. I scored A2 for humanities. First time a distinction eh! Scored 34/50 for SS and 37.5/50 for Geog. But I think I can do better for both subjects...

R2: E. Maths. Disappointed. I aimed to achieve A1, but in the end, I scored B3.

R3: Biology. Not very happy with my performance also. I also aimed for A1 but instead, got an A2.

R4: Chemistry. It is this subject that add my L1R5 up alot bcos I scored C5. Hmm...I have dropped 2 grades from last year. *sad sad sad sad sad...

R5: Chinese. Till now after calculating Paper 1, 2 and LC, I scored A1 temporarily cos Oral result is still unknown. As I think I scored badly for Oral, maybe may drop to A2... *nervous

L1R5: 17 or 18 [not happy T_T]

Although many ppl may say that now do badly or what is okay. Just work hard for prelim and esp. for O level. But how many times can we say that - it's okay, juz do well for next exam? I think what we scored now is sort of a baseline for the coming prelim and O level and I want my L1R5 to improve very much. So for the time being, concentrate on my coming Chinese O level, left with only 9 days.

In a blink of an eye, I will find myself sitting in the hall again...for our very first O level papers. Do well for it and we can concentrate on other subjects after that, so jia you!

No comments: