Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Last day of MYE!

After having a 1 hr Chem Paper 1 and taking my oral, the end of MYE 2006 was officially declared! FINALLY, think can rest a bit..waiting for the "Doom Day" on Friday Xp... Heard from many teachers that our class had done badly for Physics, English and A. Math.. For A. Math, only 32% passes -_-" And I found that i had about 14 wrong answers for my Chem paper 1 when i got the answer key from Mrs Tong.. which means to say that I got 26/40... Badly done indeed... Also, I dun think I did well for my Chinese Oral just now too.. Bad news bad news came pouring down from everywhere - friends and teachers, on a day which is SUPPOSED to be a happy and relaxing day... Aren't there any good news to be told to at least liven up our spirits?

Well, anyway, as I've declared, MYE is all over.. What we can do now for the 2 days may be either play as much as u can, or study study study...esp for Chinese.. Mdm Oh had held us back after our last paper and told us that there's no time for us to play already, as she 'suddenly' realise that MT 'O' Level is just round the corner. And guess what, we've received homework... and to be handed in on this Friday...[nth to say]

After my oral, izzat, aaron, geokwoon, weichiang, zhichiaw, sabrina and me went to JP. After much discussion, it was finally decided that aaron, geokwoon and weichiang went to buy weichiang Billabong wallet; izzat, zhichiaw and me watched movie; while for sabrina, she had decided, sadly, that she would be going HOME. Izzat, zhichiaw and me watched the Mission Impossible (III) [MI 3], with Tom Cruise as the lead actor. The movie is brilliant! It was an action-packing one, and also accompanied by emotional struggling. Think the movie is wonderfully filmed... Yupp, of course, there are also lines which are humorous and funny that calm the tense moments that we had. Tom Cruise even said in Chinese 'zou kai' {meaning go away} while he was running through a busy street as he was in Shanghai, China. Quite surprised when he said that, haaz.. Izzat, zhichiaw and me also reminded one another to "relax ah" when there are intimates scenes shown! LOL. The movie, according to zhichiaw, was approximately 2 h 10 min. After that, we went home. Had a great time though.. =)

No comments: