Friday, May 05, 2006

Mid-year exams

This week had Chinese, A Math, SS and Chem.. Aarrgghh..Dunno dow to calculate mole!! Lost almost all the marks that is related to mole concept! *angry with myself!* Since sec 3 my mole concept had not been strong.. How lehx.. For SS, think spent too much time on SBQ liao, my SEQ kana! Chose merger and separation, budden suddenly lyk nearly forgot all the factors man! Think tat time quite stressed that time is running out, den my mind suddenly blank! Haiz, the SBQ lyk nid to write so many words, and nid to quote which is long, den nid to strive for highest possible level bla bla bla.. time den dunno why lyk ticking away exceptionally fast during SS paper.. Aiya, all over anyway, next week still got physics, geog, eng, a math P2, E math, science P1 and Chinese LC & oral.. Nidda mug for Physics and geog! So much content to memorise man! Wish me good luck...

No comments: