Saturday, April 29, 2006

It's not the end!

Juz talk with yuan cheng thru msn.. He asked me if i've known e meaning of 'cull' and i told him tat i knew le-it means 'kill', which i've found out straight after the paper is over when my frens discussed abt e word! Den he said that it's not too late to know the word even now, cos it's not O level! Yupp, i muz have forgottent tat it's not yet O level, so e mistake tat i've made is 'ok'. Think i muz have been too stressed ba, tat i juz culdn't get over with my mistake made. Well, who dun wan to score well in every exam, or every tests, or even quiz? And everyone is there sitting in front of a table and frowning while revising... Hmm, think i now have been enlightened le ba.. need to relax a while, take some time off and juz keep ur mind blank.. it'll help.. and enable u to move forward with greater energy!

Hmph, dunno how my paper 1 will fare cos I, like many others, have no time to check at all! When i've put down my 'full stop' and staple my scripts together, "Time's up!" was instantly heard. Only have chance to flip thru my papers and make sure that the order was right. Well, as i've said, it's not the end yet. Have to get over with it and concentrate on the coming papers.. *jia you!!!

No comments: