Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Physics made me totally & completely sick!!!

Juz had Physics paper 2.. It was extremely difficult man!! Till now i feel that my head is abit lighter cos i've nearly used up my brain juice! It's really really really difficult! Been cracking my brain to solve the high level of difficulty of the questions... Mr Alvin Lau, why? Why dyou have to kill us with ur questions, and then reprimand us when we got B3 B4 results? Dun even think i can secure B3 for physics, which i had always been scoring sice sec 3. B4? Well, low probability.. Oh no! How den? Hmph, nid to do well for paper 1 den!! Aaarrgghh...feel angry with myself.. Not only this, the temperature at my seat was very humid and warm, not a single breeze blown at my place for the whole 1h 45 min.. Sweat was trickling in my body while i was cracking my brain solving the quesitons.. Yucks, hate that feeling.. I almost have not enuf oxygen to breathe.. *can faint anytime, having a bad headache now... Hope it won't worsen..

Normally, i dun blog during exam period. But today i was really angry tat i vent my anger out!!! *Ahhh..feeling a bit better... =p

No comments: