Saturday, May 20, 2006

Out with my family

Went to Chinatown with my mun and sis. For some reason my mum suddenly had the urge to go Yum Cha to eat, since we long time nv go out together, we went of course. On our way, we chit-chat and laugh...haha.. Cos my mum is so-called a humorous person, it's bcos e way she talk and her words are so unique and so unexpected that you wuld find it funny and thus, laugh out!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! So we went Yum Cha...and when we were finishing our food, out of a sudden, came another dish which we did not order! It's most probably bcos the waiter is muddle-headed! LolZ... Since it's free, we ate!!! Muahahaz.. But my mum when got back our change after paying for the meal did not take back the coins, treated it as a compensation bah... though the price of the free food is a bit more than the coins.

After that, we went Orchard Road after much persuasion by me! I heard that Superband was going to perform there so since we are already so near to Orchard, just by a few MRT stops, why not we go there and try our luck and see if we can see any bands... Unfortunately, we saw none. -_- So, we went shopping! We went quite a few centres.. As mostly are stuff for gals, I only had to wait outside the shop for them. Felt weird while standing outside the shops which ony sell girls' stuff though... After that, we went to Isetan. Finally, I found stuff that interests me! And I browse the shirts, pants, pencil case, pouch, and finally I persuaded my mum to buy a bag for me. LolZ... I'll use the bag to school on Monday. Hee (=

It's 8.30 p.m. when we reached home. Whoo..felt exhausted after standing for quite a long time when I need to wait for my mum and sis, and also in the MRT where all the seats were fully occupied. Nonetheless, I had a great time laughing! Hahahaz.. long time nv laugh so happily le, esp. due to the recent MYE.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

No comments: