Saturday, May 25, 2013

Prep to Canada! :D

My current mission: Earn as much money as possible in this 2 months+ so that the burden in the future is less when I am in Canada.

I will be dancing, attending IPT and working, which requires at least 8 hours of standing, during this 2 months+. It's rather physically demanding but I know I can and must endure through this period because I will enjoy from 9 Aug till 4 Jan 2014! So I must stay strong and look forward to the National Day! Nothing shall beat me down, be it criticisms from customers or any unhappy incidents that I may encounter during this period. In short, just do what I am supposed to do and forget about ego.

My working hours are such that I would have less time to spend with family. Felt sad especially when I am not going to see them for 4 months since I will be in Canada (enjoying life) but there is nothing that can be done about it. Well, at least I have created a Skype account for my mummy :)

Another complaint I have is the price of the food at sentosa. Cheapest is $6 after staff discount within 3 minutes of walking. There is a cheaper one, though, $4, but is situated 10 minutes of walking distance away. Hope the new McDonald open soon so that I can just buy the cheapest meal.

Actually, greeting customers and smiling to strangers are not my 'style'. Okay, forget about ego and just do it.

The return air tickets and accommodation have been settled. Hope I'll be staying at a house-style instead of the apartment (which is the normal hdb style). Definitely looking forward to lead a new Western lifestyle and, of course, the snow! I will build a snowman myself!

Getting prepared for the cold weather is crucial. This makes me think of Yongseo couple from We Got Married. When Yonghwa and SeoHyun personally knitted scarves for each other, it must be so heart-warming and sweet :)

1 comment:

always remember to smile! said...

there's finally an update! :) but please change ur font! lol