Saturday, July 28, 2012

My wants

I am now working part-time at a retail shop in taka. This job is introduced to me by my new friend whom I got to know during the one-day job mentioned in the previous post. Thus, we are now colleagues, as he's working at the same place too, and also friends, I guess. Lol. The job is tiring at first as I wasn't used to standing for long hours. But now I am totally fine with standing. I think either my legs have accustomed to it or they are numb and I can't feel anything. I could even stand for 8 hours straight without sitting down once! I thought that's a feat :p And I get to eat free candies and chocolates which are really awesome!!! Butler's, Hershey's, Lindt etc. Especially I'm a chocoholic!!! Perhaps, no...I 'm sure it's the chocolates that give me the energy and spirit to last me the day.

Talking about this new friend of mine, I am wondering if our friendship would last long. He has had worked for 8 months before returning to the shop again to continue working, hence he knew the system the company adopts and some of the people who are working there. So it gets awkward when I approach him wanting to talk to him since he might rather have the rest to interact with him, not to mention that I only joined the company recently. Moreover, he's an easy-going and funny lad. Unsurprisingly, he's popular. At the moment, the decision I made is not to expect much. I will not create unnecessary interaction lest I might've to face the undesirable disappointment eventually, an experience I wouldn't want to go through again. In such a situation, prevention is better than adjustment of one's mood later. I guess watching One Piece really makes me wanna find my nakama...


I shall focus on earning cash and then spend some on my Wants list, including New Era caps, formal shoes, skinny/ super skinny jeans, Samsung Galaxy SIII /  new iPhone. My Wants KIV list includes shoes, ear/headphones, Eastpak bag, spectacles.



One thing you can be sure of, I'll never ask for more than your love.
That's part of the lyrics of Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You. At present, since I'm not born with a silver spoon,  that's probably the only thing I can offer too, and nothing else.

No comments: