Saturday, May 22, 2010

friendship reflection

I love and miss the weather in Germany, totally! My sweat glands hardly need nor get the chance to work. Training is perfect in such climate. I even thought of a idea that we should book-in to Germany for training, and book-out back to Singapore every weekend! The weather there is rather erratic, with rain followed by hail, then all of a sudden we saw snow! Temperature dropped drastically while we were doing servicing, for which we would surely perspire if it were in Singapore. Perhaps this trip would be the only best highlight in my army life.

So I mentioned about my friendship problem in my previous post. I guess I might be a little emotional and irrational over the matter. Well, I think it's only natural to feel emotional if you really care about the relationship. It might suggest some sadism but I have no such intention at all: that I think I should thank the incident for it taught me yet another invaluable lesson. Firstly, those who matter don't mind; those who mind don't matter. Secondly, your own emotions, no matter how strong, would not have a change to the outcome of the situation. So do not overreact which will only make yourself seem desperate. The important thing is to just be yourself, and have faith in the bond you've built. After all, nothing could sustain it if he has no desire for it. In that case, perhaps being grateful for the wonderful times you have had might be the only thing you can do. When you keep your poise and be engaged in other activities of interests to you, you could even exhibit quality traits of yourself.

Rehearsals for NDP started since the beginning of the month and that means my weekends are burned - no proper weekends. But my Monday would be free! I can watch 百万大歌星! If only Tue is free too, then I can have a good time laughing my heart out watching 爆料黑玫瑰! Just 5 more months to civilian life (:

No comments: