Sunday, March 01, 2009

Pass IPPT!

Walked 16km route march on the rainy Tuesday. Though it was raining, it's much better than walking under the hot sun. I'd rather my uniform being drenched with rain than sweat. Moreover, it felt cooling although we were shivering during the 15min break which was held after every 4 km.

Good news! I passed my actual IPPT on Friday! Although my results don't seem to be as spectacular as you expect, I am satisfied since I'm not aiming to go into command schools. Here goes my results:
  • Sit-up: 43 [5]
  • SBJ: 225 cm [3]
  • Shuttle Run: 10.1 s [5]
  • Chin-up: 7 [2] (Just 1 more and I could have gotten Silver; but it's okay)
  • 2.4km run: approx 11 min 10 s [3]
Anyway, I'm glad that I've got IPPT test over and done with. At least there's no more Remedial Trainings on weekends.

9 more days to POP. On the high note, Block Leave is coming real soon and it lasts till 230309. However, it also means that I wouldn't be able to see my section and platoon mates anymore as all of us will most probably be sent into different units and vocations; it'll be difficult to meet up. Mixed feelings.

No comments: